KID SISTER

KID SISTER, erg drukke dame uit Amerika. In haar dagelijkse leven werkt ze in een baybywinkel bij haar om de hoek, maar zo nu en dan reist ze de hele wereld over met haar vriendje A-Trak (DJ van Kanye West) om op te treden. Ze released haar single "Control" bij het label Fool's Gold (wat van datzelfde vriendje is). Zoals ik al zei heeft ze het erg druk, maar voor Amstereo Galaxy wilde ze wel even wat tijd vrij maken, niet al te lang zoals je ziet, maar ze doet het wel even! ;)
Ik zet onderaan wat tracks neer, maar je kan de single kopen bij Juno.
Introduce yourself to us. How old are you and where are you from?
Hello Ya'all! I'm Kid Sister, 26 years old and I come from Chicago, Illinois.
You told me you’ve got Dutch blood, what’s up with that?
Yep, one of my great grandfathers came from Holland, wooden shoes, windmills and all. That's the Ojendyk part of my family.
You rap right? How you started with it?
I watched my friends have success with it! So I tried it out and it came true I was naturally apt.
Who produces your tracks?
A-Trak (of COURSE!), DJ Gantman, XXXChange (of SpankRock) and Trackademics.
Who was your favourite artist when you were young?
I really, really liked Mary J. Blige's first two albums. I Also listened to DJ clue when I was 13, 14 years old.
Will you please come play here soon?!
YES! Make it happen babe!!!!!Kid Sister - Damn GirlKid Sister - Pro NailsKid Sister - Pro Nails (ft. Kanye West)Kid Sister - Telephone Freestyle (TTC)
1 opmerking:
Als ze het maar meent dat ze naar Nederland komt om op te treden!
Een reactie posten